This Ethan Cobb Guy


I write. I’ve always enjoyed a book with lots of action with a bit of magical twist thrown in, and that tends to be the type of book I scribble. I grew up scouring the library for the “classics”: Les Miserables, Count of Monte Cristo, Phantom of the Opera, etc. Oddly, as I got older (i.e. entering college) the more young adult fiction was on the reading list. I still read all over the board, but I usually enjoy the young adult books the best. Growing up writing has always been a hobby. For the past four or so years, I have been much more consistent in writing and have completed four novels and pieces of countless others. I am nearing my 1,000,000 word written for fiction. I have never tried to publish, but that ends soon. Maybe it will be through a traditional house, maybe not. That’s me.

 
What are my goals for this blog?  First, I love books, so I am sure there will be a fair amount of discussion about books.  Maybe some reviews and things like that.  I am a writer so I will discuss writing techniques and things I have learned along the way.  I hope to be as transparent about everything as I possibly can.  Any other plans will come along the way as I try new ideas and try new things from suggestions on the blog.

Sorry if there are a few orphan link and what not.  I am still in the process of setting everything up.

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment